AIRCEL TRANSFER BALANCE NEW TRICK: Aircel is one of the fastest growing service network provider in India. Are you an Aircel prepaid card user ? Are you searching on Google for a trick to get Transfer balance from Aircel to Aircel, then you are landed on right place. Recently the Aircel mobile service provider added a new service i.e. Balance transfer service for all its prepaid subscribers in India. Here in this article I have listed the possible ways to Transfer balance from Aircel to Aircel.
This Balance Transfer in Aircel is very useful when you have no balance in your mobile to make an important or urgent call. With the help of this service, the Aircel customers who ever living in India can transfer their balance from Aircel to Aircel.
What is Balance Transfer?
I know that all you people are much familiar with Balance Transfer but let me explain you about that it is a process in which you can transfer your mobile balance to another mobile number. We can transfer our Aircel mobile balance to other Aircel user only and we can not transfer our Aircel mobile balance to other mobile networks like Airtel, Docomo, Uninor and Vodafone. Note that the transfer of balance can be done only if both the mobile numbers i.e. sender and receiver should be on the same mobile network.
Click Here for Airtel USSD Codes
How To Transfer Balance from Aircel to Aircel
So let me tell you How to transfer balance from Aircel now, this can be done by using some simple USSD Code. Below we are providing Aircel Balance Transfer Code/ Number.
Follow these Simple steps for Balance Transfer in Aircel.
- Open dialer of your phone.
- Now dial *122*666# and press call button.
- You will see a USSD menu.
- Enter the Aircel mobile Number to whom you want to Transfer Balance.
- Enter the Amount you want to transfer.
- And you are done your balance in Aircel will be transferred shortly.
Does Balance Transfer has service charges?
Yes, its cost some small amount of money to transfer your balance and it is charged as service charges.
Conditions to Transfer Balance from Aircel to Aircel
- For using Balance transfer service customer must have been an Aircel customer for at least 3 months
- Only Main account balance can be transferred.
- Balance transfer is available only for Aircel prepaid customers.
- Count and Value limits on Balance transfer apply on transactions, at discretion of Aircel.
- Transfer amount must be in the range of Rs. 5,10,20,50,100.
- You can perform balance transfer to a single number once a day.
Hope now you understand Balance Transfer trick in Aircel. If you like the article “How to Transfer Balance from Aircel to Aircel ”, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.