Reliance Transfer balance New trick: Reliance is one of the fastest growing service network provider in India. Are you an Reliance prepaid card user ? Are you searching on Google for a trick to get balance Transfer from Reliance to Reliance, then you are landed on right place. Recently the Reliance mobile service provider added a new service i.e. Money transfer service for all its prepaid subscribers in India. This one is the latest service offered by Reliance to all its prepaid customers. Here in this article I have listed the possible ways to Transfer balance from Reliance to Reliance.
This Money Transfer in Reliance is very useful when you have no balance in your mobile to make an important or urgent call. With the help of this service, the Reliance customers who ever living in India can send balance from Reliance to Reliance.
What is Balance Transfer?
Balance transfer by name itself we can say what it is but let me explain you about that it is a process in which you can share your mobile balance to another mobile number and note that the transfer of balance can be done only if both the mobile numbers i.e. donor and receiver should be on the save network.
How To Transfer Balance from Reliance to Reliance
So let me tell you How to transfer balance from Reliance now, this can be done by using Reliance balance transfer USSD code. Below we are providing Reliance Balance Transfer Code/ Number.
Follow these Simple steps to transfer balance from Reliance :
- Dial *367*3#
- Enter *312*3# and mobile number
- Enter balance amount
- Enter PIN. Default PIN is 1.
- You’re done.
- JIO Announced Buy One Get One Free offer 10 GB data | Prime Users
- HOW TO ACTIVATE & DE ACTIVATE RELIANCE JIO FREE CALLER TUNES
- Jio Rs 9999 Plan for Prime Members | validity
- Jio Rs 4999 Plan for Prime Members | 180 Days Validity
- Jio Rs 1999 Plan for Prime Members | 90 Days validity
Conditions to transfer balance from reliance
- Your reliance number must be older than 3 months.
- You can only transfer balance to reliance number. If you are using reliance connection.
- You can transfer balance once in a particular reliance number.
- You can transfer balance between Rs 5 to Rs 100.
- Some extra amount will charge from main balance. It is service charge of reliance.
- You can not transfer more than Rs 100 in a day.
- You must enter correct number of destination. Otherwise reliance will not responsible.
For more information you can also visit www.rcom.co.in
Hope now you understood Reliance Balance Transfer trick. If you like the article “How to Transfer Balance from Reliance to Reliance ”, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.