How to check Aircel net balance: Are you Interst on Google for a trick to check Net balance in aircel 2G / 3G, then you are landed on right place. Many people feel difficulty to check their remaining Internet data pack because they don’t know Sim card service numbers or codes to check remaining net balance. Today Mobileplansindia.in Providing aircel data balance check in Online. You can access your internet Data pack information i.e balance and validity by just dialing USSD code from your mobile phone. check Below Artical How to check internet balance in Aircel | Free Tricks, Tips, Steps, Process.
- Check AIRCEL 2G / 3G Balance 2016 for Internet, GPRS
- How To Transfer Internet data From Idea, Vodafone, Airtel, Aircel, BSNL and DOCOMO
- How To Transfer Balance From Idea, Vodafone, Airtel, Aircel, BSNL and DOCOMO
- Simple steps for Balance Transfer in Aircel (UPDATED)
- Aircel 3G Prepaid Plans in Kolkata 2015
How to check Internet Balance in Aircel 2G/3G
Check 2G Data Balance in Aircel
- To know Aircel 2G Internet Balance, Dial *111*10# or *133# or *122*011# on your mobile phone and you will receive a Message with remaining 2G data Balance. You could also check your Aircel 2G Data Balance by Dialing *122*122# from your phone.
Check 3G Data Balance in Aircel
- To know Aircel 3G Internet Balance you need to Dial *111*9# or *122*011# from you mobile and a message will appear on you screen with remaining 3G GPRS balance and validity. Otherwise you can try also Dial *122*122# from your Aircel mobile number to know Internet balance in Aircel 3G.
Check 3G Internet Balance in Aircel Dongle
- Open The Dashboard of Your Aircel Dongle.
- Then Click on setting and Windows will appear on-screen Named Advanced.
- Now look below in that Window for Drop Down option where you can either select preloaded USSD or enter Code manually and Click on send.
- A Message will appear there with remaining Aircel internet balance with validity.
Hope you are able to find GPRS Balance after reading the post How to Check 2G/3G Internet Data Balance in Aircel or data pack of Aircel. If you like the article ” How to Check Internet Balance in Aircel 2G/3G “, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.