If you are watching to Know How to Check the 2G/3G internet balance in Airtel and its validity, then you have landed at the right place. Airtel is one of an Indian Mobile telecom operator, which offers voice and data services ranging from prepaid and postpaid plans, Broadband wireless Service, 2G, 3G and Value added Services (VAS). You can access your internet Data pack information i.e balance and validity by just dialing USSD code from your Airtel mobile phone.
Many people feel difficulty to check their remaining Internet data pack because they don’t know Sim card service numbers or codes to check remaining net balance.
In this post, I’ll share with you info on how to check remaining balance and validity of Airtel 3G data packs or 2G GPRS net pack. You can check the 2G or 3G Internet Data Balance in Airtel mobile with the help of simple Airtel USSD Code.
How to check Internet Balance in Airtel 2G/3G
Click Here for All Airtel USSD Codes
- By USSD code:
To Check Internet Balance in Airtel 2G
- Just Dial *123*10# or *123*21# (A message will pop up on screen displaying the validity and balance)
To Check Internet Balance in Airtel 3G
- Just Dial *123*11#
2. By MyAirtel mobile app:
Mobileplansindia.in Explain to MyAirtel App, is available for Android, IOS, Windows, Nokia, BlackBerry and Other Phones Operating System(OS).
To check 2G/3G internet balance in Airtel, Go to home page of My Airtel app, and tap on 3G label, where you will find the 3G usage Details. It facilitate to check internet balance and other balance.
Simple tricks to Check internet Balance in Airtel DATA card
- Connect Airtel Data Card To Your PC
- Connect to The Internet
- Now Select The data usage Form Menu
- You can use the Pre loaded USSD or You can Use the Above Airtel USSD to Know Airtel Data card Internet Balance and its validity.
For more details, you can also visit www.airtel.in
- Airtel 4G Network Problem Complaints Register In Online
- Airtel offers new 4G users 3GB of free data per month until December 31st, 2017
- Airtel V-Fiber Plans 2017 Free Unlimited Internet & Voice calls for 3Months
- HOW To Get Free Airtel 4G SIM Home Delivery
- Airtel Online Recharge for 2G, 3G, 4G Internet
Hope you are able to find GPRS Balance after reading the post How to Check 2G/3G Internet Data Balance in Airtel or data pack of Airtel. If you like the article ” How to Check Internet Balance in Airtel 2G/3G “, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.