How to Convert Reliance Jio Postpaid Connection To Prepaid sim: Reliance Jio will provide 4G services on a pan-India level using LTE technology. Are you searching on Google for a trick to Convert Jio Postpaid sim To Prepaid sim card 2017, then you are landed on right place. Recently Reliance jio HOW TO ACTIVATE & DE ACTIVATE RELIANCE JIO FREE CALLER TUNES. Mobileplansindia.in Explain to process of How to Convert Reliance Jio Postpaid connection to Prepaid. It’s very simple to convert your Postpaid sim to Prepaid sim but all you have to do is to clear the postpaid bill balance if any before going to convert. Otherwise it is not possible to convert your Reliance Jio Postpaid to Prepaid. Check Below Article How to Convert Reliance Jio Postpaid sim To Prepaid sim 2017 Free Steps, Tips, Process and Complete Details.
Process to Convert Jio Postpaid sim To Prepaid sim 2017
- Make sure that all your postpaid bills have been paid.
- Visit any nearest Reliance Jio showroom
- Ask them for the migration of your number from postpaid to prepaid.
- Carry 2 photos and an ID Proof with you.
- There will be form which has to be filled by you.
- Finally give them all the required documents.
- The process will take 3–7 days and once it has been done, your no will switch to prepaid.
So, if you still have any doubts of How to convert Reliance Jio Postpaid Connection to Prepaid connection, just comment about your problem. Also don’t forget to Share this article ” How to Convert Reliance Jio Postpaid Connection to Prepaid ” with your friends.