Reliance Jio EKYC Sim Activation Process by Adhar Card Free Tricks: Reliance Jio will provide 4G services on a pan-India level using LTE technology. Are you searching on Google for a Tricks to Activate Reliance Jio 4G Sim in 5 min using e-KYC, then you are landed on right place. Recently the Reliance telecom added a new service i.e. eKYC Jio – Aadhar based Signup and the customers can get Fully Activated Jio SIM Card in within 15 minutes. So, All the Aadhar Card holders can step into Reliance Digital and Xpress Mini Stores and get their Jio Connection activated in 15 minutes. All you need to do is generate offer code, visit nearby Reliance Digital or Xpress Mini store and verify Aadhar card details and provide your biometric data. This one is the latest service offered by Reliance to all its prepaid customers. Today Mobileplansindia.in providing the details of Reliance JIO 4G eKYC SIM activation process. When we publish an article about Reliance Jio 4g offer, we got so many messages from users about a Reliance Jio 4G sim Not activated. They sent us messages like Can I activated Jio 4g sim eKYC Process. Yes, You can activated your Jio Sim e-KYC Methods is a very active and trusted methods to activated your Jio 4G Sim cards. Check below-detailed procedure that How to Activate Jio Sim within 15 Minutes / Jio EKYC Sim Activation Process by Adhar Card Free Tricks, Tips, Steps, Process And Full Details.
WHAT IS E-KYC ?
Tricks to Activate Reliance Jio 4G Sim using e-KYC:
Following are the required Documents/testimonials for Jio 4G Sim Card Activated Process is given below:
- Go to your nearest reliance digital store and retailer shop.
- Next show your Aadhar Card Number
- Now give 2 Copies of recent passport size Photograph
- with Jio Welcome Offer Code or Jio Bar Code.
- They will verify your document using your Adhar Card digital data like fingerprint/Retina verification.
- After successful verification of your documents your Jio Sim Card will activate within maximum 15 minutes.
eKYC process to Use My Jio Sim Card is not activated?
Some of you might be using the Jio SIM Card as the secondary one. In some Dual sim smartphones, only the primary sim card slot is 4G, so, make sure you insert the Jio Sim card in 4G slot and Set the Preferred network type to 4G.
Go to Settings >> Network Settings and Change Preferred network type to 4G.
Important Key features of JIO Free welcome offer SIM:
From 5th Sept you can avail this new offer on any 4G device. Here’re some important things about JIO Free welcome offer.
- Sim activation within 15 minutes.
- Unlimited Data, Calls and SMS free till 31st December 2016.
- Data cost at cheaper rates 5p/MB (Rs 50/GB).
- No roaming charges, across India, any network.
- Unlimited Free calls on any network in India.
- No Roaming charges any network, all India.
- Students to get 25 percent extra data on the tariffs, if they show a valid ID when signing up for Jio.
Note: This activation process is currently available in Mumbai and Delhi. It will be available to other cities as well in coming days.
Hope this article will help you to know details about Reliance JIO eKYC SIM activation process (Aadhar Card), Sim activation in 5 min. Share this article “Tricks to Activate Reliance Jio 4G Sim using e-KYC in 5 min Free Tricks, Tips, Steps, Process And Full Details” to your friends and family.