How To Port to your Reliance sim to Aircel, BSNL, vodafone, Idea, Tata Docomo, T24, Uninor, Airtel: Reliance is one of the fastest growing service network provider in India. Are you an Reliance prepaid card user ? Are you searching on Google for a trick to get your Reliance Portability then you have landed on the right place. We had already given to Reliance 4G APN settings. Now in this article I have Explained the How to Port Your Reliance Sim to Other Mobile Networks. Mobile Number Portability is a service available across all mobile networks throughout the world including India. Most of the countries around the world offer the MNP service free of cost but in India you need to pay Rs.19 to use this service. So here you can get the mobile number portability to Reliance 2G, 3G, 4G, We Have also shared All Ussd Codes For Indian Mobile Networks.
WHAT IS THE MEANING OF PORT:
Mobile number portability (MNP) enables mobile telephone users to retain their mobile telephone numbers when changing from one mobile network carrier to another.
Simple Steps for mobile number porting to Reliance:
- From your mobile number send a Port Out request to your current operator by typing ” < Port > < space> < mobile number >” to 1900. (charges as per your current operator SMS rate)
- You will receive an SMS from 1901 with a Unique Port Code (UPC). This is valid for 15 days and will enable us to switch your number to Reliance.
- Visit any Reliance Mobile Store/ Reliance World or retailer and fill up the Customer Application Form (CAF). Please note you will need to submit the usual required documents ie Proof of Address, Proof of Identity, & a photograph. You may also click on the link below, and we will help you come onboard!
- We will issue you a new Reliance SIM card.
- For the next 5 days (as per regulation) you will continue to be with current operator.
- On the 6th day you can remove the old SIM and insert your new Reliance SIM. You would have joined the network of choice for over 134 million customers.
- For more details on joining the Reliance family, please call us on 18001003333 (toll free).
Hope this article will help you to know details about How to Port Your Reliance Sim to Other Mobile Networks. Share this article “How To Port to your Reliance sim to Aircel, BSNL, vodafone, Idea, Tata Docomo, T24, Uninor, Airtel ” to your friends and family.