Jio 3G sim Launch Date : Reliance Jio sim will provide 3G sim and 2G sim services on a pan-India level using LTE technology. Recently Reliance jio 4g sim Extended free internet pack, free calling, free SMS pack for (March 2017) 3 months. And made an announcement regarding Reliance Jio 3G sim Launch Date, and Reliance Jio 2G sim Launch Date. But till now the officials did not launched 2G and 3G Jio Sims. From the past few days, we have received so many requests regarding the official launch date of Reliance Jio 3G sim, The officials have not yet released any information about Jio 3G sim. But, According to the few sources, The Reliance Jio 3G and Jio 2G sims will be available Home delivery from 2017. Until then you have used APN Settings to activate Reliance Jio sim in 3G Mobile. We have Already providing Reliance Jio 4g data unlimited Per Day. Check out the below article for How to Use Reliance Jio Sim in 3G and 2G mobiles.
- Latest JIO 399 Plan July 2017 Complete Details
- Latest JIO 349 Plan july 2017 Complete Details
- How to Buy Reliance Jio Phone Online @ 1500 Rs at Jio.com
|Read : Jio 4G Plans : Rs 19, 49, 96, 149, 303, 499, 999, 1999, 4999, 9999|
How to Use Reliance Jio Sim in 3G and 2G mobiles.
The Reliance Jio 3G and Jio 2G sims will be available from 2017 (Expected). Until then you have used APN Settings to activate Reliance Jio sim in 3G phone by reading out our article below.
For Mediatek Chipsets using Jio SIM on 3G Mobile(Trick 1):
- First Download CPU-Z app from Playstore.
- Install and open this app.
- Wait while it retrieves your device information.
- Within few seconds you will see all your device information on the screen.
- If your device is using Mediatek Chipset then it will reflect with the Logo of Mediatek Chipset on the screen.
Suggestion: You need to activate your SIM before going to do this process, if your jio SIM isn’t activated then check out the process from this article.
- First Download & Install MTK Engineering Mode app in your 3G mobile device.
- This Application will allow you to run an advanced Setup from the Engineering Mode Menu of MTK phones, which is also called SERVICE MODE.
Note: Use this secret menu very carefully. In case if you don’t know on what you are doing then just stop it or don’t do it!!
- Open the installed app, or dail your mobile device specific code for Engineering Mode
- Click on the MTK Settings and Select Preferred Network Option.
- Now you can Select 4G LTE/WCDMA/GSM as network mode and you can save it and turn it off and on your mobile device.
- Once you done the above steps, Shutdown the device.
- Insert your Reliance Jio 4G sim in 1st Slot and keep the 2nd Slot empty.
- Switch on the device and then you will see jio sim network.
Within 10 minutes you will now get the Jio Network but you will not get the 4G speed still you will get 3G speed. Which is also better.
TRICK – 2
This Trick Will Work In Stock Android or Pure Android ROM Like Cynogenmod,Resurrection remix Rom etc.
- Go to Your Phone Dialer and Dial This *#*#4636#*#*
- You will get Screen Named ” testing “
- Click On First Option Named ” Phone Information “
- Scroll Down Below And You can See ” Set Preferred Network Type “
- You can See Many Options There , You have to Select Option having LTE Option
- You can Also Select LTE/GSM/CDMA option
- Select this and Reboot Your Device
- Now Put Your JIO 4G sim gin First Slot
- Boot Back into Phone and Wait for 3G Jio Network It can take Upto 30 Mins
- Done , Enjoy Unlimited Free JIO 4G
You can use Reliance Jio sim in 3G and 2G phones by using Jiofi Dongle.
Hope this article will help you to know details about Reliance Jio 3G sim Launch Date | Complete Details. Share this article to your friends and family.