How To Use Airtel Payment bank in Mobile : Airtel India is the largest provider of mobile telephony and second largest provider of fixed telephony in India, and is also a provider of broadband and subscription television services. Are You search in Google trick to Use Airtel Payment bank in Mobile Phone, then you are landed on right place. AIrtel telecom Provide a New service i.e. Airtel Payments Bank on Friday said that first-time customers will receive talktime equivalent to the money deposited in the savings account on their Airtel number. The bank is offering 7.25% interest rates on savings account, which is higher than what commercial banks (4-6%) are offering. The talktime can be used to make calls all over India. Check below-detailed procedure that How To Use Airtel Payment bank in Mobile Phone Free Activation, Tricks, Steps, process and complete Details.
WHAT IS AIRTEL PAYMENT BANK ?
Payments banks are a new model of banks conceptualised by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). These banks can accept a restricted deposit which is currently limited to INR 10 lakh per customer account. These banks cannot issue loans and credit cards. Both current account and savings accounts can be operated by such banks. Payments banks can issue services like ATM cards, debit cards online banking and mobile banking. Airtel has launched India’s first live payments bank. Airtel Payments Bank is a fully digital and paperless bank. Its banking points will offer bank account opening services and cash deposit & withdrawal facilities.
How To Use Airtel Payment bank in Mobile Phone:
- Airtel Payments Bank’s services can be accessed by Airtel customers on their mobile phones through the Airtel Money app
- By USSD by dialing *400#; or via a simple IVR by dialing 400.
- Both the USSD & IVR options are available in Hindi and English language and work on simple feature phones as well.
- Non Airtel customers can access Airtel Payments Bank’s services by dialing 8800688006.
- Customers can also visit any designated Airtel retail outlet to access services (and not just the outlet where they have opened the account).
AIRTEL PAYMENT BANK Offer for Airtel Customers –
Any customer opening a savings account with Airtel Payments Bank, will get one minute of talk time* on his/her Airtel mobile for every Rupee deposited.
For e.g. if a customer opens an account with a deposit of Rs 1000 then he/she will get 1000 minutes of free talk time on his/her Airtel mobile number. The talk time can be used for calling all over India. This benefit is applicable on first time deposits only.
BENEFITS OF AIRTEL PAYMENT BANK –
- Digital Banking: Quick and paperless account opening using Aadhaar based e-KYC. This requires no documents at all, only the customer’s Aadhaar number is needed
- Interest rate of 7.25 % p.a. on deposits in savings accounts, the highest in India
- Money transfer to any bank account in India (Free money transfer from Airtel to Airtel numbers within Airtel Payments Bank)
- Personal Accidental Insurance of Rs.1 Lac with every Savings Account
Hope this article will help you to know details about Airtel Payment bank in Mobile | complete Details. Share this article “How To Use Airtel Payment bank in Mobile Phone Free Activation, Tricks, Steps, process and complete Details. ” to your friends and family.