How to Use Paytm With OutInternet Free Activation tricks : Paytm is an Indian e-commerce website headquartered in Noida, India. It was launched in 2010 and adds to the industry of FinTech in India. Are you searching on Google for a trick to Use Paytm WithOut Internet in Mobile Phone, then you are landed on right place. The Paytm first started by offering mobile recharging, adding bill payment and e-commerce, with products similar to businesses such as Flipkart, Amazon.com, Snapdeal. In 2015, it further added booking bus travel. Paytm also launched movie ticket booking by partnering with Cinépolis in the year 2016. Today Paytm is introducing toll free number that will enable feature phone and non-internet users to go cashless with Paytm. This move will offer millions of consumers and merchants across India access to mobile payments. They can now dial 1800 1800 1234 and pay any Paytm customer without an active internet connection. Check Below Artical How to Use Paytm WithOut Internet Free Activation Tricks, Steps, Tips, Process and Full Details.
How to Use Paytm With OutInternet Free Activation trick:
- Make account on Paytm – Click Here ( If you Don’t have a Paytm Account )
- Register your Mobile Number Now,
- Dial 1800 1800 1234
- Set 4 Digit Paytm PIN
How to Pay / Send Money in Paytm Without Internet:
- For this you have to some money in wallet.
- Now, Open your mobile Dialer pad
- And Dial This Number – 1800-1800-1234
- And Follow the computerized Instructions by paytm.
- Its easy not so difficult to understand.
- Enter the recipient’s mobile Number
- Enter Amount
- Enter recipient’s Paytm PIN
- That’s it. Complete your Payment