Airtel Postpaid Plan 199 Details| How to Recharge Airtel 199 plan. Airtel has launched its New Airtel Postpaid Plan 199 Rs India. Airtel has launched ( Airtel 199 Postpaid plan) Corporate Plans for corporate employees, business people, SMEs (Small and Medium Enterprises), Companies and for the government sector. Check out the Unlimited Airtel 199 Postpaid plan With the recharge of Rs 199, Airtel is offering its existing customers 1GB of 4G/3G/2G data and unlimited local and STD voice calls for 28 days. Customers are free to activate latest new value cheapest unlimited Airtel Postpaid Plan 199 rs pack to recharge your Airtel mobile, please go through this post.
Cheapest Airtel Postpaid Plan 199 rs Details Unlimited
In this Airtel Corporate (Airtel Postpaid Plan 199) plans With the recharge of Rs 199, Airtel is offering its existing customers 1GB of 4G/3G/2G data and unlimited local and STD voice calls for 28 days. The terms and conditions on Airtel’s website suggest the unlimited calling is limited to 300 minutes per day and 1200 minutes per week.
We had already given How to Transfer Balance from Airtel to Airtel. You all people can do Airtel Prepaid plan 199 incoming and out is unlimited free within the group and you will get more free local calls, STD Calls, SMS, Roaming calls, ISD Call charges, Validation & Activation charges etc.. with the help of Airtel recharge code.
How can I make changes to my Airtel Postpaid Plan?
1. You can make changes to your plan in the following ways:
How to Check Airtel 199 Plan balance, bill, plan, other details
- To know your unbilled outstanding amount i.e. amount that has not yet been added to the monthly bill but has been charged to you – Type UNB and sends it to 121. You’ll soon get an SMS with details of your recent unbilled usage.
- To know your total outstanding amount i.e. the amount that is due on your Airtel number, type OT and SMS it to 121.
- To find out the details of your last generated bill for your airtel postpaid number, SMS BILL to 121.
- You can even know about your current bill plan by sending SMS BP to 121.
- You can also track your previous payments details by typing PAY and sending it to 121. You’ll then receive SMS with payment details of last 3 payments.
- To find all these and other details on your airtel postpaid number via USSD, just type *121# and hit on call button from your mobile. Follow the instructions as displayed on the screen.
The benefits on each Airtel plan may change according to customers telecom circle, so you may need to directly contact with AIRTEL’s customer care for more details or can visit Airtel website for a general overview of Airtel Postpaid Plan 199.