Are you searching on Google for Vodafone Aadhar Link Online, then you are landed on right place. Supreme Court order to the Department of Telecom (DoT) has issued instructions to all mobile service providers to update the customer’s link mobile number to aadhar card online to his/her mobile number through a biometric process. This is only true for all prepaid and postpaid customers who have not activated their number through the new biometric based e-KYC process. you will now need to update your Aadhaar number against your mobile number.
Aadhaar linking process with mobile through OTP and IVR takes 48 hours for successful re-verification. Mobile subscribers will be able to avail this facility only when the mobile number is registered with UIDAI. Vodafone users do not have to pay any charge for re-verifying their mobile numbers with Aadhaar. The process is quick and free of cost. You can Vodafone Aadhar Link Online by following these simple steps:
Vodafone Aadhar Link Online Activation process
- How to Link Aadhaar with Vodafone Mobile Number through OTP
- Vodafone Mobile Number with Aadhaar Link Via Offline
- vodafone aadhar activation online Through IVR
- Documents required for Aadhaar Linking Vodafone Number Offline
Documents required for Aadhaar Linking Vodafone Number Offline
- Your Aadhaar Card (Digital Or Hard Copy)
- Your Active Vodafone SIM card
- Visit The Nearest Store Of Vodafone
- Bio-Metric Verification Machine With Vendor
- OTP (SMS You Received)
- Finger Print For Verification
- Success !! You Have Just Linked Your Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number
How to link Aadhaar with Vodafone Mobile Number through OTP
- Place a call to 14546
- Choose whether you are an Indian citizen or an NRI
- Press 1 to give consent to your operator for re-verifying your number with Aadhaar
- Enter your Aadhaar number and confirm it by pressing 1
- An OTP is sent to your mobile number
- Give consent to your operator to pick name, photo and DOB from UIDAI
- IVR mentions last 4 digits of your mobile number
- f it is correct, enter the OTP received
- In case you have multiple Vodafone numbers, declare those to the government
- Press 0 in case you do not have any additional Vodafone connection
- Your Aadhaar re-verification request will be successfully accepted
- You will receive an SMS asking for your confirmation after 26 hour
Steps to Link Vodafone aadhar activation online Through IVR
- Call Vodafone’s toll-free number.
- Follow the instructions and choose your options accordingly.
- Select the “Link Aadhaar with Your Mobile Number” option.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and confirm.
- Your Aadhaar will be linked with your Vodafone mobile number.
- A confirmation message will be sent to you after successful verification.
Hope this article will help you to know details about Vodafone Aadhar Link Online Activation through OTP & IVR Method. ” to your friends and family.