Hello guys If you want BSNL Balance Transfer By Number – USSD Codes【BSNL Transfer MAIN Balance Data Internet to BSNL NUMBER】. The BSNL is one of the fastest developing service network provider in India. BSNL announced the launch of Balance Transfer facility Code for all its prepaid subscribers in India. This web page Providing very useful information for the BSNL Users can Transfer BALANCE (2G 3G, 4G) Data Packs. Recently the BSNL mobile service provider added a new service i.e. ” Gifting of talk time “ Service for all its prepaid subscribers in India. You can Share or transfer only one time per day but the receiver can receive many times per day. You can share minimum 5 rupees and maximum 100 rupees but after transferred to someone at least you have 50 repress in your main balance then only your transaction will be successful otherwise you cannot transfer to someone.
How to Transfer Balance from BSNL to BSNL
So let me tell you How to transfer a balance from BSNL now, this can be done by using BSNL Balance Transfer USSD code. Below we are providing BSNL Balance Transfer Code/ Number.
Follow these Simple steps for Balance transfer in BSNL to BSNL prepaid SIM.
- First, you have to Register your mobile number(one time)
Format: ” REGISTER PTOP ” send to 54455
- You will receive a password by SMS.
- After that “ GIFT<Space>Mobile Number<Space>Amount ” and send to 53733 or 53738
- You will receive a confirmation message for successful transfer.
For example ” GIFT 9412345678 75 “
Does Balance Transfer have service charges?
Yes, its cost some small amount of money to transfer your balance and it is charged as service charges.
Conditions to Transfer Balance from BSNL to BSNL
- Minimum Balance Should be Rs. 200/- on your phone.
- Transfer amount should not be less than Rs 10.
- Transfer can be sent in same circle like AP to AP, Kerala to Kerala, Punjab to Punjab, Haryana to Haryana, etc.
- There should be at least Rs. 50 remaining after a transaction. (eg. If you have Rs 75 in your account, you will not be able to transfer Rs. 25 since 75-1-25=49<50)
- The sender should be an active customer of BSNL network for at least 90 days while a receiver is required to have BSNL number for at least 30 days.
- Only 5 transactions are allowed in one month.
- For each Successful Transaction Rs. 2/- will be charged.
I hope you have transfer BSNL balance successfully. It’s a very simple process as compared to other mobile operators. Just like sending a message to others. you can transfer within five minutes. While doing this process just once check your number would be in active mode or not.