How to convert 3g to 4g : Are you Interst on Google for a trick to convert 3g mobile to 4g mobile, then you are landed on right place. Recently Reliance jio 4g sim Extended free internet pack, free calling, free sms pack for (March 2017) 3 months. The Reliance JIO Registration is very tough & hectic now a days. There are large queues in from of Reliance Digital Showrooms & Mini Digital Xpress. Mobileplansindia.in Already providing jio registration in Online and eKYC based activation. so, many people interst to use jio 4G in 3G Mobile phone. check Below Artical How to convert 3G Dongle to 4G Dongle | Free Tricks, Tips, Steps, Process.
- Jio Student scholarship
- How to Use Reliance JIO sim work in 3G mobile Phone
- How to port to your Mobile Number to Get Reliance Jio sim card
- check the full list of mobil phones supporting Reliance Jio sim
- Reliance jio Ussd Codes
- How to Solve No JiO Signal Problem on Any Device
- How to get Reliance Jio 4g data unlimited per day
Below Process to Convert 3G Mobile to 4G | 3G dongle to 4G
- Download the “Shortcut Master (Lite)” or Engineering Mode from Google Play Store. If you are not able to download Shortcut Master (Lite) then you can search for .APK file. Before installing any JIO app you must install the above apps to convert 3G phone into 4G.
- Now open the app and click on the menu button and the “App Explorer” Click thence ‘Service Menu‘ or ‘engineering‘ mode Searches.
- Once the engineering mode menu option or service in LTE mode, you click and then save it.
- Turn off your phone and then switch on you phone, check you Jio 4G Signal are coming or not.
- If this trick does not work, you can dial *# 2263# and then by selecting the menu.
- Step 6: After the popup enter “0000” after some time.
- Choose the settings pop-up in UE. Then Settings Protocol-NAS-network-control-band selection LTE band, select the band 40 in the network.
- Turn off your phone and then was active again after it launched Live 4G SIM inserted and wait some time.
- LTE network will appear on your phone in a few minutes.
- Now, you must have active 4G JIO towers in your mobile.