Jio is one of the fastest growing service network provider in India. Are you an Jio 4G sim card
Number user ? Are you searching on Google for How to Check Jio Number, then you are landed on right place. Reliance telecom Companies Started to give to jio number check code to get Local + STD, National SMS Packs for their Jio Customers too.
Recently the Jio mobile service provider added a new service i.e. Check My jio Number for all its prepaid and Postpaid subscribers in India. Here in this article how to know my jio number check by Jio Ussd Codes.
- Download the MyJio app from iTunes or Play Store.
- Now, login to your MyJio account.
- On the Home screen, you’ll see your registered mobile number in the “My Account” section
How to check the Reliance Jio SIM number By SMS
type “MYPLAN” and send an SMS to 199.
How to get my Jio By Call
Call the customer care at 198. They will authenticate your details and will tell you the mobile number.
Check Reliance Jio Number code to Data Balance SMS Balance and Other
Using MyJio app:
1. Sign In to MyJio
2. The Jio balance dashboard will display your high-speed data balance along with validity
3. From the menu, select ‘My Plans’ to view the details of your Active and queued plans along with balance & validity
1. Login with your Jio ID and password
2. Click on ‘My Plans’ to view the details of your Active and queued plans
If you like the article ” How to Check Jio Number By Call | SMS | MyJio App “, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.