JioTV FIFA World Cup 2018: Reliance JioTV feature has attracted all users including the Jio Phone users. Now, this JioTV app is available to connect with PC as a website. To avail JioTV for PC, customers need to sign in with their Jio ID/Jio mobile number and can watch Jio TV live on their PC or laptop. Are you searching on Google for How to watch live matches for free on JioTV, then you are landed on right place. Recently the Reliance telecom added a new service i.e. Jio TV FIFA World Cup 2018 Online . This one is the latest service offered by Jio customers for june 14 to july 15. We have Already Given Jio Tv Channel List. Here in this article Reliance announces free live streaming of JioTV FIFA World Cup 2018. also see Jio Ussd codes
How to watch JioTV on a web browser on PCs or laptops?
Jio subscribers will finally have the decision to view their favorite channels on greater screens. They will now have the option to view their favorite channels on bigger screens. The Reliance JioTV Web Version is currently pulled down and shows under construction for everybody who’s hoping to access the website right now. There is, also, the option to create the filter of the channels that you need to watch on your iOS and Android devices (smartphones and tablets). On iOS, users need version 7.0 or higher and Android users need version 4.1 or higher to enjoy JioTV. Other apps also work with JioPhone as well, which is a feature phone device..
This new web version of the digital TV offers instant access to the widest range of Jio TV Channels. This Jio TV Channels list include 550+ TV channels, Movies, Sports, News and 100+ HD channels in 10 genres and 15 languages. The JioTV is available for Android Smartphones, iPhone & iPad.
Requirements for Jio TV PC
- PC with Windows 7,8 or 10 and it also supports Mac OSX.
- It should Consist of 1 GB of RAM and 2 GB of Disk Space
- You also need to have Jio tv account login details credentials to run Jio tv app for pc
Procedure for running Jio TV for PC/Laptop
- Head to www.jiotv.com (similarly for JioCinema to Jiocinema.com)
- Simply Click on “Sign in using Jio Number”
- Enter your “Jio Mobile number” and Click “Get OTP” via SMS
- Enter OTP Sent on your Jio number
- Click on “Sign In“
- After successful login, you will be able to watch movies, music videos, clips, and TV channels that are on offer.
Create New Jio Sign Up (Alternative Option)
- If you want to New Login, Go through New Jio Sign Up.
- You will be redirected to a Jio Website. Enter your Jio Number and get OTP via SMS.
- Now you will be requested to create the Password on the site.
- Now, go back to JioTV site and log in with your Jio ID & Password.
- If you don’t have a Jio SIM don’t worry. You don’t need a Jio SIM to watch your favourite channel. All you need is a Jio ID and Password which you can get from any Jio SIM user.
- You can buy a new Jio SIM at your nearest outlet if you wish to experience Jio TV services.
The website interface is nearly similar to the mobile App and you can also watch catch-up content. On the other hand, we found the web version stream channels without any buffer even on the 3G network.
JioTV Online Features:
- Pause & Play Live TV Channels at your convenience.
- Catch Up content on selected TV channels.
- Quick TV Guide, Language & Genre filters for Channels
- Choose from categories like Business news, Entertainment, Devotional, Infotainment, Music, Kids, Lifestyle, Movies, News & Sports categories.
- Compatible with Laptop, Computer PC or Mobile
- User-Friendly Design and fast loading.
- Video Quality control.
- Can work on your 3G, broadband data, 4G or Wi-Fi network.
Hope this article will help you to know details about How to Watch Jio TV Online | Install JioTV for PC, Laptop. share to your friends and family.