How To Transfer Balance from MTNL Mobile to MTNL Mobile: Mahanagr Telephone Nigam Ltd (MTNL) is one of the fastest growing service network provider in Mumbai. Are you an MTNL prepaid card user ? Are you searching on Google for a trick to get Transfer balance from MTNL to MTNL, then you are landed on right place. Recently the MTNL mobile service provider added a new service i.e. Money transfer service for all its 2G and 3G prepaid subscribers in MUMBAI circle. This one is the latest service offered by MTNL to all its prepaid customers. Here in this article I have listed the possible ways to Transfer balance from MTNL to MTNL.
This Money Transfer in MTNL is very useful when you have no balance in your mobile to make an important or urgent call. With the help of this service, the MTNL customers who ever living in Mumbai can send balance from MTNL to MTNL.
What is Balance Transfer?
Balance transfer by name itself we can say what it is but let me explain you about that it is a process in which you can share your mobile balance to another mobile number and note that the transfer of balance can be done only if both the mobile numbers i.e. donor and receiver should be on the save network.
How To Transfer Balance from MTNL to MTNL
So let me tell you How to transfer balance from MTNL now, this can be done by using MTNL balance transfer USSD code. Below we are providing MTNL Balance Transfer Code/ Number.
Follow these Simple steps for Balance Transfer in MTNL
Just follow the these simple steps to transfer prepaid balance
- Generate four digit secret transfer key via call center number 1503 ( toll free)
- Now Dial:*450#Transfer key*Transfer amount in Rs.*Receiver’s Mobile Number#
- Both donor and receiver will receive SMS on successful balance transfer.
Example: Suppose you want to transfer Rs. 25 to another MTNL prepaid mobile number and your four digit secret number is 1234 then you will dial *450#1234*25*9869XXXXXX#
Conditions to Transfer Balance from MTNL to MTNL
- You can transfer any amount between Rs 5 to Rs 50. Cumulative amount transfer by donor in a single day is limited to Rs 50
- Balance transfer facility is applicable amongst MTNL Prepaid subscribers only.
- Both donor and the receiver should be active on MTNL Mumbai network.
- Donor must have sufficient balance to transfer prepaid balance.
- There is no restriction on the number of transactions to multiple numbers subject to maximum cumulative amount transfer to Rs 50.
- Balance transfer amount should be in whole digits only.
- You can change the secret transfer key from the call center.
Processing for Balance Transfer
Following processing fee will be charged to the donor for each prepaid balance transfer.
|Trans Transfer Amount||Processing fee|
|1.||Rs 5- Rs 15||Rs 3.00|
|2.||Rs 16 – Rs 50||20% of the amount transferred|
Example : If you want to transfer Rs 25 to another MTNL prepaid mobile number then Rs 25 + processing fee will be deducted from your prepaid balance.
Hope now you understood MTNL Balance Transfer trick. If you like the article “How to Transfer Balance from MTNL to MTNL ”, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.